Приложение iOS 13 Файлы и миниатюры фотографий

JackJohn77

Новичок
Симпатии
На форуме
11м
Баллы
A few months ago, I spoke with a level 2 Apple support employee that photos larger than 1 MB do not display the thumbnail in the iOS Files app; these images larger than 1 MB simply display a placeholder. He connected to my 7+, noticed the same thing and documented the problem. He tested the same result on his own device.

I was wondering if any iOS 13 beta testers have noticed, whether this problem has been fixed. I want to move all my photos currently stored in OneDrive to my 50 GB iCloud storage.

JackJohn77

Новичок
Симпатии
На форуме
11м
Баллы
A few months ago, I spoke with a level 2 Apple support employee that photos larger than 1 MB do not display the thumbnail in the iOS Files app; these images larger than 1 MB simply display a placeholder. He connected to my 7+, noticed the same thing and documented the problem. He tested the same result on his own device.Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

I was wondering if any iOS 13 beta testers have noticed, whether this problem has been fixed. I want to move all my photos currently stored in OneDrive to my 50 GB iCloud storage.
my isuse got solved!